Friday, September 24, 2010

Example Essay Reaction

I am focuing in the first one, the kid from band. I liked how his project all tied together, including the music that he chose because of his teacher. It helped me consider different approaches to my project. Also, it showed how the basic set up should be. I thought that his choice of color and text was good too because it went along with thte theme of his school. Watching all the videos made it easier for me to figure out how I am going to set up my Essay #1.

1 comment:

  1. Mo two general comments about your blog. The font your posts are in are very difficult to read because they are a san serif font and bolded. Second, remember that an outside audience who is not part of our class that came across this would not know what essay or example you were writing about. You need to explain and perhaps include the example.

    ReplyDelete